Hestan is featured as a Partner Spotlight in Retail Observer’s February 2018 issue. Click here to view the article or read the full story below.
Hestan—the award-winning culinary brand renowned for creating the market’s most advanced, powerful and versatile commercial kitchen equipment and premium outdoor residential grills—continues to empower home chefs by bringing the advanced features of its commercial line to the modern home. This January in Orlando, Florida, Hestan rolled out its precision-engineered indoor designs, including premium ranges, rangetops, smart induction cooktops, wall ovens, hoods, refrigeration units, wine storage, warming drawers and beyond.
“We are pleased to return to KBIS to reveal our incredible new Hestan Indoor designs,” said Eric Deng, president of Hestan Commercial Corporation. “The residential sector is an important market, demanding a quality culinary experience in their home kitchens. Our new indoor line brings the precision and quality performance of our award-winning commercial appliance line right into the home.”
TASTING THE DIFFERENCE: IN-BOOTH DEMO OF HESTAN CUE
The Hestan Cue professional team invited all show attendees into the Hestan booth for a quick taste and trial of the brand’s latest, smart induction cooktop featuring Hestan Cue’s guided cooking technology. Guests were invited to not only sample the crispy skin salmon, but also learn more about the Hestan Cue enabled smart cooktop and video-guided technology. Visit www.hestancue.com for more information.
NEW HESTAN INDOOR PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY
Full kitchens on display at KBIS included a large stainless steel kitchen, a full kitchen in Prince color finish, and a full overlay kitchen. Hestan’s new indoor line is distinguished by several innovative features.
The ranges include the Hestan CircuFlame™ burner, which delivers the fastest boil time and 30,000 BTUs of high-performance cooking power per hour.
• TwinVection™ in the Hestan wall ovens delivers maximum airflow and optimum temperature control.
• MarquiseDisplay™, a patent-pending, touch control oven display, is discreetly and conveniently located within the Marquis accented oven door handle—an industry first.
• The Infinity Shelf System™ inside the refrigerators provides practically limitless shelf positions with quick and easy adjustment without having to remove items.
• Hestan dishwashers are equipped with the patented Double Axial Washing System™, which produces the most efficient dishwashing process for full coverage and optimum water usage;
AquaLeak Detection Technology™, which detects leaks in the hose and switches off the water supply immediately.
• The products will be available in the 12 Hestan signature color finishes: Citra, Sol, Matador, Tin Roof, Lush, Prince, Pacific Fog, Grove, Bora Bora, Stealth, Froth and Steeletto.
Hestan will also preview a first-generation concept rangetop showcasing its latest innovation. Visitors to the Hestan booth saw an exclusive demonstration of the new product working in conjunction with the Hestan Cue Smart Cooking System, providing a glimpse into the future of gas cooking.
Each year kitchen and bath designers, dealers, architects, builders and remodelers from all over the world attend KBIS to not only discover the newest product innovations, but to also take advantage of networking. Visit www.kbis.com for more information about the event, and visit www.hestan.com for more information.