Grilled Asparagus and Ricotta Pizza
- ¼ c. ricotta cheese
- ½ bunch asparagus, grilled
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon zest
- Herb oil or olive oil
- Grilled pizza dough
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Set up a grill with heat source, coals or gas, on one side over medium-high heat. Clean and lightly oil hot grill.
- On a lightly floured work surface, stretch or roll grilled pizza dough or 4 ounces of store-bought dough into a 10-inch-long oval or other desired shape. Brush one side lightly with herb oil or olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, place dough, oiled side down, directly over heat source. Brush dough with herb oil or olive oil and cook until underside is lightly charred and bubbles form all over top, 1 to 2 minutes. With tongs, flip dough and cook until lightly charred, 1 to 2 minutes. Slide dough to cooler side of grill.
- Top with ricotta cheese, lemon zest and asparagus; cover grill. Cook until cheese melts and toppings are heated through, 2 to 5 minutes. Drizzle with herb oil before serving.
View the original recipe on Martha Stewart