Grilled Clams with Spiced Paprika Butter
- 4 lbs. clams (such as littleneck or mahogany)
- ½ c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, room
- 1¼ tsp. hot smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Celery leaves (for serving)
- Mix butter, paprika, celery seeds and cayenne in a small bowl until well combined; season with salt and black pepper.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Place clams directly on grill grate. Grill (no need to turn or rotate) until they pop open, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer clams to a large bowl, discarding any that are not open.
- Add butter to bowl with grilled clams and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving platter and top with celery leaves.
View the original recipe on Bon Appétit